Countess Ambrosya

 

A simple lady of the nobility? Is she an Inqisitrix? Or perhaps something far darker? I'm not totally sure yet, but I'm very happy with how she turned out. 



I got the bits for some of the old Warhammer vampire ladies many a year ago and was looking for some way to do something sci-fi with them. A few years ago I found a Heroclix figure with a long dress that seemed like it would work somewhat, but didn't actually do any cutting until a couple of months ago. 


I used some Necromunda Escher bits for the left arm and the coiled whip. I can't recall what exactly the strips for her sash/belt on the right side came from, I felt like she needed something more on the right and these fit well. And then she was done and ready for painting after a little gap filling. Surprisingly quick and easy. 


Ambrosya is pretty tall. Below we see her with the standard three miniatures for scale comparison- Victoria Miniatures Highlander, GW Primaris, and Raging Heroes Jailbird.


Above we see Ambrosya with some earlier Inquisitor conversions (Freebooter Inquisitrix conversion, the Captain Damocles conversion, and the Chronopia conversion).  Below we have Ambrosya with some other random 28mm figures- Wrath of Kings Barrucudii conversion, the Wandering Techpriest conversion, and the Lady Makbekh conversion.

Comments

Popular Posts