Inquisitrix and Two Assassins

A trio of figures that have been partially painted for far too long finally got finished. An Inquisitrix and two assassins. All have been rebased onto the MicroArt Studios scenic bases from the Kickstarter with CMON. I think all three are Werner Klocke sculpts, two from the Dark Age game and one from the German minis company Excalibur.

First up we've got an assassin I've named Glodium. This is an old mini that I think I've had since the beginning of the century. It's from Excalibur miniatures.

Next up we've got the first of the Dark Age miniatures, another assassin, I've named Skorpaenid. She's the first finished figure I've done with Folk Art color shifting paint. You can sort of see the effect in the pictures with the red metallic parts.

Finally, another Dark Age miniature, this is the original Saint Mary figure. I loved this sculpt since I first saw it but kept giving into the fear that I would mess it up. I converted her left hand getting rid of the mace and giving her a plastic GW High Elf sword. The sword was painted up to look like a power sword- I hope it kinda does.
She was originally based on a regular slotta base and partially painted. Sometime last year I decided to help make me work on her I should switch her over to one of the scenic bases from Micro Art Studios. A note on her left eye, it's supposed to be a cybernetic implant but just doesn't look like I really wanted it to. Overall, I think she turned out pretty good.

Comments

Popular Posts