Tech Bazaar 22- Shuriken Cannon Walker

This contraption was inspired by someone else's random conversion I stumbled across some time ago. After Adepticon 2023, I found myself with some Eldar heavy weapons and decided it was time to put together the War Walker bits I'd gotten years ago. The idea was originally just for another junk piece for the ever-expanding Tech Bazaar project, some sort of guard drone. But then I realized it could also work nicely with my long-ignored Space Elves of various stripes.


Getting the legs posed into a convincing walking pose took some fiddling and bad words, but I think it worked out in the end. 

Partway through painting, I realized I didn't like all the huge spirit stones all over the place. My clippers and knife took care of that so now where are less to worry about. 



Those long legs needed something extra, so my first thought was the tried and true Oldhammer checkerboard pattern. That was done with an off-white and micron pens. Not bad. The other leg got a couple of yellowish stripes because yellow stripes on red look pretty good. 


Below, we have a size comparison shot with the Primaris Marine and Raging Heroes Jailbird. 

Some other comparison/ action shots. Above, the Walker vs some space ratmen. Below, with the Hasslefree Space Elf Witch. Further below, the Walker with the Space Elf Outcast Ladies. 

Comments

Popular Posts