Two More Daughters of the Night

 

Two more Ravaged Star Dominiran, or 'Daughters of the Night,' inspired by the Dathomir Night Sisters. They come pre-assembled and there's very little to no flash. The paintjobs were relatively quick and dirty, but the sculpts work well with that method. Speed paints would definitely work great for these, but I don't have (or really want) any of the myriad speed paints available today.

First we've got this lady with her big hammer. Her hammer head was a little bent and I spent way too much time trying to straighten it before trying a little superglue to help keep it straight. Let's hope that holds. I like her skull kneepads and her fancier armor gave me some ideas for some of the other Daughters with that type of armor. Her skin is a little too close to the color of her sleeves, but I pressed on with it because I was stubbornly trying to make it work- I think it's okay.




And then there's this leader/witch with her plasma pistol. I was tempted to do some black face paint on her, but then I decided she looked okay without it. I feel like there should have been something a bit more fancy with her cloaks, but I like the reddish brown one on top of the red one. And her shoulder coverings turned out pretty nicely too.


Below, we have these new girls with the first two. I need to look through the box and plan out who should get paint next- likely some trooper girls.


Comments

Popular Posts