Servoskull Swarm II

From the depths of the underhive (or badlands- or wrecked spaceship- or...) comes a swarm of servoskulls to rend armor, flesh, and bone....

So I made another quick swarm of servoskulls for February's #servoskullsaturday on Instagram. And now it's painted. It fits well next to the previous swarm, I think they'll work well together.



As with the first swarm (and most servoskulls I build) these are resin skulls from a couple of different Kickstarters (I've got resin skulls for days). Guitar strings make up the "spines" to give them their floating look. Plastic rod, brass pins, and various little wire round out the construction bits.



I think this swarm is pleasantly more chaotic than the original one. Below we have the Wandering Techpriest and his apprentice facing the oncoming swarm of servoskulls.

Comments

Popular Posts