More Dwarven Forge - Mystic Passage Style

In my effort to not really reproduce the look of multiple floor styles like on the Heroquest board I have done another color floor. This cool mint blue is nominally called "Mystic Passage" and I really like how it came out. 


Here is a quick random dungeon of the Mystic Passage design with some Crocodile Games Olympus miniatures in various encounters. 



A Gorgon stand-in (from Forge of Ice) prepares to control her statue minions against the Trojan Seer and her bodyguards. 


A rogue sorceress is confronted by a Corinthian hero. Little does she know that his Kryptos companion is ready to strike. 



And finally a noble Minotaur faces the fury of the Amazons and a Demigoddess of Athena.




Here I've tossed together a few of each style of tile I've done to see how well they work together. I now have a smaller number of unpainted dungeon tiles left (soooo surprisingly satisfying every time I paint some up a batch). I've been struggling whether to repaint the walls of the Tomb of Cherkiti themed test set to match the others or expand the existing yellowish walls with pinkish floors using the rest of the unpainted tiles. Another option is to expand the original Dark greenish floors and the new cool mint floors (I don't want to expand the Neapolitan floors because therein lies madness).



And here we have a little manufactured encounter with three adventurers from the WarGods Antediluvian world confronting the Priestess of Eris with her tempting golden apple.

Comments

Popular Posts