Ivgor and Klarentz Mechanic Adepts

 

These two have been patiently waiting since the early part of this century when they were released. Well they now just need to wait to be used in a game. I usually convert Warmachine minis a little bit but I like how these two look so they were unmolested. They join the greater not-Mechanicus army as more technical focused than combat focused. 



Igvor. Most of the previous not-Mechanicus folks have been clad in red or orange so I thought going with yellow for these two guys. Their shoulder pads are the aqua green that I've been obsessed with, it looks pretty good with the yellow. 


Klarentz. A big friggin wrench is always fun. I thought red hair would work well for this guy.

Below we have the mechanically inclined duo working on one of the recent Tech Bazaar machinery things.

Comments

Popular Posts