Antares C3 Troopers- Test Scheme

 

These are the first Beyond the Gates of Antares C3 Strike Troopers I've painted to see if I liked how the blue with red helmet would turn out.



It was at least six months ago when I tried a friend's Speed Paints on these guys. Without really knowing the best way to use Speed Paints I wasnt' happy the direction they were headed. The undercoat was more of a light grey than a white. So they languished on the corner of the painting desk until now. But then at the recent hobby get-together I worked on these guys as well as the two minis in the previous post and they started looking more like what I had imagined. The final touches when I got back to the painting desk helped them become more presentable.



I like how they came out, but I'm not sure how easy this scheme will be to do on the dozen or more that are assembled. Time will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts