Chained Servoskull

 

There's a little thing on the second Saturday of each month called Servoskull Saturday that I try to take part in. This most recent one I had an idea for something that I hadn't seen before but had been slowly forming in my head- a chained servoskull. Then I realized I have a tshirt with a chained skull on it that was the secret inspiration for this conversion.

I used some cheap jewelry chain for the chain and used some superglue to keep it in place. The rest was a normal servoskull build that took place before the chain was added- twisty wire for the 'spine' and plastic rod for the eye and the little tech package on the back. The base also saw some attention because if you chain up a servoskull it's best to do it in an area that's not tidy.



Here we see that the Rogue Technomancer and his minions are preforming some ritual to do something technologically bad with the chained skull.

Comments

Popular Posts