Sutonious James- Cursed Bluesman

 

"He was born under a bad sign in a rickety shack by a wide spot in the road..."

During a recent hobby hangout I was coaxed into starting a Pulp group of minis for some '30s pulpy gaming. I decided the Prolix Associates would be great for a group and already finished Metal Molly from the era. I started looking for a wandering delta bluesman miniature, but there wasn't anything out there. So I asked Chris if he had any ideas and he pointed me towards the Pulp Figures line but there were only some jazz guys and cowboys,  that's not the blues. So Chris reached  out  to Pulp Figures' Bob Murch to see if he had any suggestions.  Bob decided it was a great idea and made a mini he added to the recent Kickstarter he ran for some new miniatures. I got a copy of it and it is pretty cool as you can see. 

Some say Sutonius James sold his soul to the devil at a crossroads in exchange for his musical ability. This is something Sutonius doesn't exactly confirm or deny. He has been involved in several curious incidents in his travels and survived those dangers without a scratch. But what price will he pay in the long run?


Comments

Popular Posts