Tech Bazaar 12 - Another Random Assortment

 

A little bit of this and that to add to the neverending Tech Bazaar expansion...


First up are proof-of-concept "data stacks" made from glued together plastic poker chips. I found a few packs of super cheap poker chips and the idea just clicked. I made a handful more that will get finished eventually.




Next is a resin generator from a bag full of cheap scratch and dent resin bases and such from a booth at Adepticon 2022. The back was a little rough but blank so I glued a couple of pieces of plasticard to give a little interest to it.


Then we get to the fancy stuff from Mantic. These stairs are two of the stair sections combined to make a wider staircase that can be repositioned anywhere it's needed.


And here's my first painted building from the Mantic Deadzone terrain- the Cafe. I cut the middle bar of the window so I could add a plasticard counter because a cafe should have a walkup counter. 




Here we have various views of the cafe and stairs with 28mm figures to show how nicely they fit together.


More to come...

Comments

Popular Posts