A Lesser Bakka (Reaper Bones Dragon)

There are countless occurrences of so-called lesser Bakka throughout the galaxy. These are dragons worshipped as an aspect of the Great Bakka. While most Bakkaists make room in their beliefs for such Lesser Bakka, the rare strict factions often see a Lesser Bakka as a threat meant to undermine the Great Bakka. In these cases the Lesser is hunted and destroyed. -from "Seeking the Great Bakka"

From one of the early Reaper Bones Kickstarters comes a dragon.  I think it's a red dragon but I don't adhere to such limitations on Dragons because there should not be any limits. 


It's my second Bones dragon and I didn't do any modifications to this one. The cleanup was challenging because of some flash and mold lines in awkward places. I think I got most of it.

It was originally based on a big rectangle base (chariot sized? 50x100mm I think) but when I started seriously looking at it to paint I realized I wanted a big round base. After the removal and rebasing I built up around the annoying integral base and then added the big chunky cork rocks. I figured a more desolate base would fit nicely. 



Here we have the new dragon with Wandering Alexi, a proclaimed 'Herald of the Great Bakka' recently touched up and rebased here (this picture suffers a bit from the flash going off). Below,  with the Cyber Space Dragon that I still really like. 


Above we've got the Surfer Demigod (Poseidon) and his attendant hoplites facing the new dragon. Below, Lady Yris attempts to sway the dragon to join her fiendish plot.

Comments

Popular Posts