Pandora Lakuna - Trenchcoat Adventurer Chick

Some time back I gave in and got the big Heresy Miniatures Trenchcoat Gangers deal.This is the second to be finished (first was the Elephantman conversion HERE).
This is one of the many gangers that comes without a set weapon choice and there are tons of options. I decided instead of going for 2 weapons (I think the example on the Heresy site has a rifle and a big knife) she'd look good with a big pistol and an empty hand gesturing. Luckily the Dreamforge Eisenkern Trooper sprues have some empty hands and the one I chose looks like she's motioning to someone or maybe she's using some unnatural powers to cause things to go badly for her enemies.
She comes on a slotta tab, which I am usually perfectly happy with, but this time it made her trenchcoathang waay over the side of the base. So I snipped the tab and got a non-slotta base to pin her too so she won't disrupt nearby minis in gameplay.

Comments

Popular Posts