MERCS Three Civilian Miniatures

These have all been primed and ready for paint since the MERCS Kickstarter boxes arrived however long ago that was (please don't tell me). In my continuing effort to clear off the "Painting Table of Sinister Unpainted Minis" so that more unpainted minis can be put in the never-ending pipeline, I decided these 3 would be next to finish up. They're not the most detailed and there were some rough spots on all of them that I missed when cleaning, but I was able to fix them on the fly or hopefully hide those areas with the paint.

First up, Briefcase Lady in Blue. A little bit of a sheer effect on her legs for hosiery. I don't like the briefcase and will probably do something to convert that on the next copy of this figure I get to.

Next up, the Goth Chick with Datapad Running. Her skin turned out WAY more pale than I expected. I gave the datapad that retro-futuristic green text glow that I really like on computer terminals. I also tried a tattoo on her right arm (to help cover one of those rough spots) that doesn't look too bad.

Finally we the VIP with High Fashion Outfit. This one had a big gap along her right cheek that I totally missed when cleaning the figure. Instead of going to my usual gap filling options I decided to try out some of this UV Resin that I got recently to fill the gap. I think it worked great because you cannot see anything of the massive gap between her ear and cheek anymore.
These three will be useful for all sorts of skirmish gaming from modern to sci-fi to supers. There are tons more of these types from the MERCS Kickstarter boxes. Those will have to wait in line.

Comments

Popular Posts