Scald, Technomancer Gunslinger

A rather minor conversion on a pretty dynamic metal figure. I simply added an Adeptus Mechanicus pistolier arm in place of the massive sword hand that came with him originally. Some additional random bits helped bring him into the underhive or Tech Bazaar.



 During the painting, his weight made him unstable on one of the prescription bottles I use as a painting handle when I'd set him down. There were a couple of close calls and one tragic tip that caused his left hand to pop off. I drilled a bit deeper and used a longer tougher bit to hopefully help keep it in place. We'll see.



His base is a 3D print I picked up from one of the booths at Adepticon a few years ago. It seems much more stable than some of the plastic bases I tried out first.




I'm sure that the Wandering Techpriest has crossed paths with Scald a few times. Are they friends or enemies? We'll find out...



Scald is big enough to go toe-to-toe with the Ambot.

Comments

Popular Posts