Rogue Trader Elucia Vhane

From the Rogue Trader Kill Team edition comes the leader of the Elucidian Starstriders, Elucia Vhane. I converted her head from the original weirdly veiled face to an equally weird Necromunda Delaque head.

The base is a 27mm Star Wars Legion fancy base, because I really love them for some special figures. Though her large glob of stuff she's sanding on needed to be expanded a bit with some texture paste. This area was painted up as rust and finished off with a bit of pigment powder. 

Her eye paint didn't quite turn out as well as I'd hoped, but it's passable. Her outfit was originally planned as red, but morphed into some darker pink-red mix. I've had her and most of the Starstriders based up ready for paint for some time. I've avoided them because of the fancy trims on their clothes, so I decided to go for the fanciest first. Maybe the troopers will be next.

Above we've got the normal 28mm folks for size comparison (Raging Heroes Jailbird, Primaris Marine, Victoria miniatures Highlander). Below, I thought it would be fun to take a look at Elucia with some Antares figures (a couple are on the same fancy Star Wars Legion bases).

Comments

Popular Posts