Cyborg Monk and Wasteland Guide


A couple multi-role figures who could easily fit into several settings. From Vastarian to the Tech Bazaar or from the Techno-feudal Spire monster hunters to Space Station Zero. I really like how they both came out. 

First is a kitbash using a Perry Miniatures Afghan head, Adeptus Mechanicus coat and arms, and Beyond the Gates of Antares Freeborn plastic legs on a fancy resin print base. I wanted this guy to look different from any of my other guys with these Mechanicus coats- so I went with blue and tried to do a little design. As I was making everything fit, I imagined this guy as a scout or guide for pilgrims travelling through the tech wastelands.


The cyber monk is made from legs and the left arm of an old Void Syntha cyborg. The body is a resin part from Ristul's, the head from Jolly Lark's cultists, and his right arm is from the Dreamforge Stormtroopers kit. His gaffi stick came from the fist of an old GW Chaos Warrior with some plastic rod and a spike from somewhere. 


This guy could easily be another Teulin Monk. He could also be a random element to toss into any Vastarian conflict. Either way, I really like how he turned out. 

Comments

Popular Posts