Torch Servoskulls

 

For the first Servoskull Saturday of 2024, I decided to try out a couple of torch bearer conversions with some simple boardgame brazier bits.

This first torchskull was really just a test to see if the brazier would fit and look appropriate (as appropriate asa flame balanced on a flying skull, at least).

This second guy got an optics implant just to be different from the first. I think future torchskulls will probably have some optic implants.


I have few more of these brazier bits, so there will likely be more of these later. After the first torch skull I made some time last year, I thought it would be a neat idea to expand the number of torch skulls. It might be interesting in a skirmish game to have them as the only source of light. Below we've got the torch skulls with a couple of the techno-feudal conversions.

Comments

Popular Posts