Djane the Repulsive

 

Djane the Repulsive (sometimes called Djane the Snail) was connected to a starship shield generator for unclear reasons long long ago. 



A new guy for the Tech Bazaar or my Vastarian cult. I started out planning on making a weighted down figure with lots of equipment, but when I came across the big weird piece (part of a Warmachine Warjack) I knew that would have to be the focus. I decided it is a forcefield generator that Djane has been integrated into because that just seems appropriate. 


The body is an old Warhammer zombie with some plastic removed from the waist area to get a hunched over pose. His head and the little mechanical thing on the right side are Mechanicus bits. The cables hanging down are twisted wire.



Djane's colors are just matching a lot of other things from the greater Tech Bazaar setting. The snail shell part had to be a mix of metal and rusty beaten orange. The facemask had to be my favorite aqua because it's probably my favorite color paint.

Djane lined up with the raging Heroes Jailbird, GW Primaris, and Victoria Miniatures Highlander.

Above, Djane as part of the Adherents of the Veracious Semblance. Below, the Wandering Techpriest and his Apprentice engage with Djane.


Comments

Popular Posts