Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TMP Poll Award- Black Cat Bases Order

So I answered one of the polls on TMP (like I try to do at least a couple times per week) a couple weeks ago and it turns out I actually won the Daily Poll Prize! I chose the £10 Black Cat Bases certificate. I've been drooling over a few of their figures for some time now and this was a great surprise for me. I ordered just over £10 (like many a minis fanatic I love minis but I also love to save $$).

My order arrived today (woohoo!) and the first thing that struck me was the classy UK postage stamp/sticker...


Ever since they showed off the "Self-Experiment Scientist" I wanted one because he's so cool...

Then I picked this little Alien doing a psychic move-- it's unfortunate that he's got a mold line on the left side of his head but it shouldn't be too hard to remove...

One always needs a sexy Young Female Scientist...

Finally I chose the Orangutan Family because I want to do some Jokearo conversions to them because I'm a sucker for long-lost Rogue Trader aliens (I want Space Slann back!!! I never got to see the actual lead when they were available)...

Hopefully I'll have some progress on some of these guys soon, but I've really not had a good place or time to paint lately.

And finally, thanks to TMP and Black Cat Bases for some really sweet minis for me to play with.

1 comment:

  1. They do excellent 28mm figures and scenery and I have a lot of their stuff for my zombie games, my favourite...28mm body bags.

    ReplyDelete