TMP Poll Award- Black Cat Bases Order

So I answered one of the polls on TMP (like I try to do at least a couple times per week) a couple weeks ago and it turns out I actually won the Daily Poll Prize! I chose the £10 Black Cat Bases certificate. I've been drooling over a few of their figures for some time now and this was a great surprise for me. I ordered just over £10 (like many a minis fanatic I love minis but I also love to save $$).

My order arrived today (woohoo!) and the first thing that struck me was the classy UK postage stamp/sticker...


Ever since they showed off the "Self-Experiment Scientist" I wanted one because he's so cool...

Then I picked this little Alien doing a psychic move-- it's unfortunate that he's got a mold line on the left side of his head but it shouldn't be too hard to remove...

One always needs a sexy Young Female Scientist...

Finally I chose the Orangutan Family because I want to do some Jokearo conversions to them because I'm a sucker for long-lost Rogue Trader aliens (I want Space Slann back!!! I never got to see the actual lead when they were available)...

Hopefully I'll have some progress on some of these guys soon, but I've really not had a good place or time to paint lately.

And finally, thanks to TMP and Black Cat Bases for some really sweet minis for me to play with.

Comments

  1. They do excellent 28mm figures and scenery and I have a lot of their stuff for my zombie games, my favourite...28mm body bags.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts