Newest Underhive/Tech Bazaar Civilians

 

These two are both 3d printed minis designed by Papsikels I got from an Etsy store. They're part of my effort to get all the 3d printed stuff I've got painted before giving in to temptation and getting some more.


This guy is a shady vendor of whatever you may need. I didn't realize that he and the other figure were getting a similar paint job until I returned to them to finish them up. They sort of match but not overly obviously. His goggles turned out surprising well for a spur of the moment change from simple grey to the red.


This chick suffered a fall early in the painting process and she broke at the ankles. It was an easy enough fix but I was scared to touch her for months  after. When I went back to her this week I she sufered another fall but was mostly unscathed- just a couple of areas of chipped paint. I decided to make those areas (on her chest and left shoulder) little areas of silver for some cyber-implants. I especially like how her multi-colored hair turned out. Once she was finished I realized she needs to be part of the long-secretly-planned lady mechanics group, so expect more on them sometime before the heat death of the universe.



Here we have some comparison lineups. Above the new guys with a Victoria Miniatures Trooper, a Primaris Marine, and a Ragingn Heroes Jailbird. Below they're joined by a Beyond the Gates of Antares Freeborn Boromite and Concord Trooper plus a Monkey Miniatures Monkey Guy.

Comments

Popular Posts