Stoltimoinas & Pytzee Space Mechanics

Following on from a recent musing here I've focused on some figures for the 'lady mechanics group' that has been officially named Stoltimoinas & Pytzee. A few robots and a little garage terrain piece for them and this side project of the greater Tech Bazaar should be 'finished'


First up let's look at the updated Pulp Alley girl mechanic, or as she's now known- Gita Stoltimoinas. I removed her from her hex base and gave her a fancy rusty base. Her paintjob got a little update for a little more brightness. I decided to give her a cyber eye because her left eye was giving me too much trouble when I was trying to fix it.



Next up is the team's assistant, Garbo. I found this little guy in the bins at the Adepticon bitz seller and decided he would make a great little mechanic helper. Once I got him primed up I thought he might be a medical assistant, but tools are tools so I painted them as mechanical tools.


Then we have the mascot of Bombshell Miniatures, Maelee the mechanic. She is Ana Pytzee for our purposes here. She had also been on a Mechanicus hex base and partially painted for a very long time. She was moved to a rusty base and then finished up nicely.




And here we have the team joined by the other Stoltimoinas, Hera. The Stoltimoinas' mother was a famous space racer and the girls were born with inherent mechanical aptitude. They came to the Tech Bazaar after some off-world trouble and joined up with Ana to start their own mechanic service catering to all sorts.


Comments

Popular Posts