Twinday 2020 Minis- Undead Rocker Twins

From a few days back, it's the Twinday minis for 2020! This tradition started long ago when my young twin was born on my birthday...at the same time...just 20-some years later. So we're twins and I like to think I've had some small positive affect on her character over the last couple decades. From time to time I get to paint up some minis (or one mini) on our birthday and it is good (hopefully).

This time is a converted Rezolution mini (the guitar was a jewelry charm) and a cool figure from Diehard Miniatures- the Undead Rocker Twins! Both have UV Resin base toppers that are rusty grating (grunge) and both have a few bottles that used to be full of some kind of undead booze strewn about (rock'n'roll!)...

First up is the female Twin. I've painted a couple versions of this figure before and I always forget that the face isn't as detailed as I'd like. Thus I went with some skull facepaint, maybe this Twin isn't actually undead. 



Then there's the male Twin. This was a nice quick but satisfyingly detailed figure to paint. I think he turned out okay.

Some comparisons with other figures, first up with the goblin conversion I dubbed "Da Beatz Masta" some time ago.

And here's a rather subdued looking crowd from the spaceport...


Comments

Popular Posts