Macrocosm Malignancy- the Next 3 (not-Genestealer Cult)

Three more Genestealer Cultist hybrids finally completed bringing the total up to 6. Now there are enough to field a small team in some skirmish games (not that I see that happening soon).

This guy does have a silver jacket to keep these guys more civilian irregulars than an organized force.



This flamer guy is my favorite of this batch. I tried to make a pilot flame at the tip with some florescent paint in uv resin, but that didn't turn out as well as I hoped.

It didn't work like I wanted it to though. But with the aid of the uv flashlight it does look pretty cool.

Here we have all of the Malignancy painted up so far. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts