3 Random Sci-Fi Minis (Servoskull, Skuzbot, & Space Pirate)

I've been referring it as "Finish-It February" and focusing on stuff that's already partially painted. These three figures have been partially painted for quite awhile now and I decided they'd be some quick paintjobs to help clear off the painting table just that much more.

First up is a scratch-built Servoskull using a Tomb Kings skull (fancy hat) and some wire and random bits. This was originally going to be the start of an Egyptian-themed Inquisitor Warband, but then I went more random. Now I think he'll just be a random Servoskull as needed. I tried to do a fiber optic glow on the tips of his flailing cables, I think it turned out OK.

From the Android Collective Kickstarter comes this kinda goofy bot that I just grabbed some random paints to complete. The off-center strip and red forearm help make him look pretty vintage. Another rando to wander the spaceport...

Finally is a Reaper mini ("Phat Clark"- no relation) that makes me think of either a space pirate or an Inquisitor. Maybe he's an undercover Inquisitor as a space pirate?

Comments

Popular Posts