Rampaging Cyborg

This cyber monstrosity was cobbled together with plastic and resin bits from Victoria Miniatures, Games Workshop, and Ristul's Extraordinary Market.


I had been looking for legs to work with the torso for a very long time with no luck. When I recently  got the Scrapper's Bag deal from Victoria Minis I decided a pair of regular old legs might do the job for him. From there I found the arms that I thought would fit a Frankenstein's Monster sort of pose (old Necron bits). I added a length of tubing from Dragonforge Designs and another from an Adeptus Mechanicus bit so it looked like maybe he had torn himself away from some larger machinery.

Above we have the Cyborg being confronted by the Wandering Techpriest and his Apprentice. Below we see him flanked by two Victoria Minis Convict Legionnaires.

Comments

Popular Posts