Xmas Zombie Attack- Hasslefree Mantic and Reaper

It's been an off-and-on tradition for me to paint up a load of zombies around this time of year for a long time. Most of these were primed and based around this time last year but they just sat there taking up space after I looked at them closer...

Above is my least favorite of the Mantic Deadzone Plague Zombies. They're multi-part plastics for sci-fi. This one, though, just didn't do it for me when I put it together with the others a couple years back. I threw him in with this batch to just get him off the painting table. Not bad but not inspired.

Now we come to a group of 5 Reaper Bones zombies. These are the figures that stoped me from painting up any zombies last Xmas time. They are okay figure but nothing outstanding and their details are pretty soft.
I managed to push ahead, though, and got them to look passable as part of my ever-growing shambling horde of modernish undead.

These two (above and below) are probably more ghouls than zombies. I think I like them the best out of all these Reaper zombies.

Finally, the best of these Xmas Zombies by a mile, a metal figure from Hasslefree- Mutant Willow. It's a great sculpt that I'm glad I finally got to. I need to paint more Hasslefree stuff in the New Year.

Comments

Popular Posts