Star Wars Imperial Assault- Han and Leia

Han Solo and Leia Organa, heroes of the Rebel Alliance, from the Imperial Assault line of Star Wars minis. Leia was started a long time ago, but Han was only recently added to the painting queue. It seemed appropriate to paint them up together. I didn't want to simply do standard movie outfits for them, so I went with some colors that would probably be found in the Star Wars universe. Both were rebased onto MicroArt Studios scenic bases from the CoolMiniOrNot Kickstarter.

After re-watching "Solo" I decided this color scheme would be a pretty good reflection of something that Han would wear. Also, don't look too close at the right side of his face- there was a big mold line there that was not pleasantly removed, so that side of his face doesn't look very good.

Here we have Leia in Hoth gear, but I tried making the outfit look more like some travelling clothes. I think it looks like it would fit in all over the galaxy.

Here we have the other main characters I've painted up together with Han and Leia. The fancy bases help tie them together well.

Comments

Popular Posts