Star Wars Imperial Assault - 2 Little Known Droids

Completed for May 4th, R2-D2 and C3PO from the Imperial Assault line of miniatures. I don't play Imperial Assault but I've gotten some of the miniatures for Ibecause I want to paint up some good Star Wars minis.


I've not gotten many of these Imperial Assault minis painted up before these two (1- it's only been Chewbacca so far) but the more I paint them the more I like them. I thought it would be best to put them both on the same base because that's how I usually picture RZ and 3PO in my head ever since I was a little kid and had my mind blown by Episode 4.


I took them both off their integral bases and found a good base that would allow them both to be seen easily. These 'stairs" worked perfectly to have R2 charging ahead and 3PO trying to catch up. The pictures from the side make it look like 3PO is about to fall backwards, but in real life the angle is not that extreme.

Here we have the Droids next to Chewbacca (with the same style of base) waiting on more characters to join them...

Comments

Popular Posts