Dollar Tree 28mm-ish Vehicles

In the constant search for cheap 28mm terrain, vehicles, etc. I came across these Turbo Wheels at Dollar Tree this afternoon and decided to get a couple packs. The store I was at only had 2 different packages each with the same vehicle designs but molded in different colored plastic. There's a not-quite-Hummer-more-of-a-Jeep and a generic small Pickup truck. I used my pinky to judge the scale in the store because I always forget to carry a mini with me for this sort of thing.

 Here's the Jeep with an assortment of 28mm ladies (not-Clix Hunger Games girl, Hasslefree Grymn Space Pirate Sola, anda Necromunda Escher chick.

 

And the same 3 with the Pickup...


And a little shootout between a Gray Gunfighter and a Heroclix rebase/repaint of Abbey Chase. I think these would work great with 28mm figs, the only drawback is just the 2 designs. I'll have to check the other Tree Dollar and see what they have. These would also be good to use for post-apoc wrecks with some chopping up...

Comments

  1. Great find! These should serve your purposes nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts