More Drones

 

This batch of drones includes more of the 3D printed type and a few Beyond the Gates of Antares plastic drones. 



It was suggested a mixed drone swarm would be more impressive, so I got a bigger base 30mm?) and mixed it up a little. I wanted to make these drones' colors different from the previous batch and even from the same types in this batch. 


Adding a couple more single drones on tiny 20mm bases seemed like a good idea if only for the variety of it.

And here we have the mixed drone base encountering the Scroll Traveller.


For these first Antares drones I just started painting the support weapon drone first and then shifted to the two spotter drones and carried on with the same basic scheme

For the spotters I decided to try one with red accents and one with yellow. I really like how both look so that means there will likely be similar versions of each eventually.


I've been making most of the Antares heavy weapons yellow so I carried that over to this one. The thrusters got a little cool engine glow, I think it looks good. 


Comments

Popular Posts