Kassana the Blind, Techno Oracle

There's a cool new Necromunda miniature for the Escher gang and she's got a crystal ball servoskull. When I saw a painted version of it I knew what my next servoskull conversion must be. And I had just the mini to act as the Oracle to go with it.


The skull is another of the nice resin ones from Dragonforge with guitar string cables. The crystal ball is a nail art bead and the connection ring is greenstuff. The ring is not well sculpted but she's meant to be a sort of underhive scum psyker so it fits that. I finally found a use for the 20mm uv resin scenic base with the cabling details. 



From one of the awesome Black Crab Kickstarters comes our Oracle. I kept admiring her but couldn't think of any conversion work I wanted to inflict on her so she'd go back in her little baggy to wait. Well she really didn't need any conversion work once she was chosen to go with the crystal ball servoskull. The colors are pretty much what I had imagined in my head from when I first saw her. I tried to do a Blanchitsu sort of look to her.



Here we see Kassana being consulted by the Wandering Techpriest and his Apprentice. 

Comments

Popular Posts