Zombie Plague - Teenage Heroes

The four heroes from the Zombie Plague comic and miniatures game by Brian Roe are finally finished! These were from the Kickstarter for miniatures for the game that came out in another Kickstarter (here's a link to the minis KS, from 2013?!?!). They've been partially painted since soon after they arrived and I'm ashamed about how long it took to finally finish them, but I'm glad they did because they're very nice.

First up is Crissy Hot-Rod, the leader of the gang. I really like how I got the jeans to turn out.

Next up is Tommy Leong. He's got a vaguely skull picture on the back of his shirt and a "1" on the front. The tattoo on his left shoulder is because of a horrible mold line or something that I didn't catch until I was painting him.

Here we've got John Blackthorne with an attempt to freehand a Rebel Alliance symbol on his back. It's not too bad.

Finally, Chelsea Harlowe, or as I've been calling her "the Anarchy Cheerleader." I think she may have turned out best of all four. I'm especially happy with the "A" on her sweater.

Here we've got all the painted Zombie Plague minis- our heroes seem to be in some trouble! I think I've got a couple of the customizable zombies left to assemble, a "Dead Sexy" that I tried to convert into a non-zombie, and the Garden Gnome. Maybe they'll get finished up soon.

Comments

Popular Posts