Spaceport Folks- Yella Bahb and the Divae

A return to the Spaceport Civilians neverending project, this time with a little space goblin dude and a pair of fancy alien socialites...

From the most recent Colony 87 Kickstarter (wave 3) are the alien socialites. I tried to go with bolder colors than usual for them. I snipped the slotta tab and pinned them to a rather plain metal grating scenic base. While painting these two I decided they're referred to as the Divae because they are singers of some renown in the local systems...

From Reaper (I think he came in one of the familiar packs) we've got "Yella Bahb" as he's know around the spaceport. I imagined him as a trader or doctor passing through. 
I wanted to sci-fi him up a little so I drilled into his bag and added the antenna of a drone or something- it adds to the mystery. I chopped away his integral base and pinned him to this detailed part of a DragonForge base.

Some comparison shots for these newest arrivals! ABOVE- Colony 87, Reaper, Reaper, Colony 87, Rezolution.

BELOW- Wargames Facotory, Reaper, Reaper, Colony 87, Victoria Miniatures.

Comments

Popular Posts