Nobody Expects.... (Twinday 2019 Minis!)

...the Spanish Inquisition! From Victoria Miniatures, these excellent resin figures were based on 32mm scenic bases from Dragon Forge, I think.

Cardinal Ximenez. Red is hard to photograph well, but I think you can see the subtle differences. You can also see the base directly under him and it looks unpainted. Most people won't be able to see that flaw in real life. I prefer to paint miniatures that are already on their bases but this might make me rethink that process.


Cardinal Fang. Probably my favorite of the three. His scroll probably says something in Latin.


Cardinal Biggles. This one might actually be my favorite of the three. Hard to say.


The Spanish Inquisition confronts the Bone Prophets (minis from Black Crab Miniatures) for scale reference! The Bone Prophets are on 25mm bases versus the 32mm bases of the Inquisition.

Comments

  1. Among our weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, fanatical devotion to the Pope, nice red uniforms

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts