First Cthood (Better Pics) & Lost Ka

There were pictures of this Wargames Factory Shock Trooper HERE but the lighting was really weird and the camera wasn't so good. Now we have the good camera back and a little better lighting...



And his base is still not done yet.


Next up is a Dreamblade figure that I decided to use to represent a Lost Ka monster for WarGods of Ægyptus. You can download Issue 1 of Croc Tales, that has the rules I wrote for this guy, HERE.




I tried something different with his base. Instead of using any sand or flock on it i simply painted it to look like sandy-ish ground. I'm not sure if I like it or just like the idea of it...

Comments

  1. I dunno how it'd look up close, but in the pictures here the painted base looks just fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts