Banshee for Necropolis28


Some time ago I got a few of the ghost ladies from an old Warhammer kit. I have plans for some techno conversions and other stuff, but I decided to try one as a single based ghost for Necropolis28 (and other games).




I was not sure how to paint her to get a ghostly appearance at first. I thought about some neon green mixed with other colors all over, something I might try at a later date. Instead, I tried some new paints I got from a big sale at a local game shop. They're the historical Vallejo paints, so the colors are a little muted, but they turned out pretty good.




Her base is from a big bag of random resin I picked up at a previous Adepticon. I wasn't going to use it for anything else so it was drafted for this mini. Since it's solid resin, it was ideal for mounting her into the base. I drilled a hole at an angle to help with stability and she fit great. 

Comments

Popular Posts