Raging Heroes Davidian in Gold and Red

I finally got enough courage to paint up another Davidian from one of the Toughest Girls of the Galaxy Kickstarters. This one got some gold armor, for no particular reason. The other Davidian I've painted can be seen here.

I chose the hood-down head option for her because I used the hooded head for Dame Fiona of the techno-feudal monster hunters. The hilt of her power sword was lost before she was assembled, so I decided to use a length of brass pin to replace it. It mostly looks like it fits.

Most of the Raging Heroes figures I have are extremely delicate with tinier details than I usually deal with. I based her on a Star Wars Legion fancy base because those are slightly taller than regular 25mm bases and her sword would've been scraping the tabletop. That would lead to the sword most likely snapping off at some point. This will hopefully make that much less likely. 

So what will this Davidian be used for? Maybe she'll join the techno-feudal Spire Knights as 'Mendicant Knight Blanchette.' 

Above, we have Blanchette with the original Davidian. Below we've got the usual size comparison minis- (Raging Heroes Jailbird, Primaris Marine, and Victoria Miniatures Highlander).

And here is Blanchette with some of the techno-feudal Spire Knight monster hunters.

Comments

Popular Posts