Hellbeast Pack

From Heresy Miniatures, four of the great Hellbeasts. The two seated ones are metal while the other two are resin. All of these guys were pretty quick to paint up, relying a lot on drybrushing and washes.


This first seated Hellbeast was assembled a little off, so his left rear leg would not sit flat on the base. I used some texture paste to make a little raised area so the pose looks more natural. I wasn't sure what colors to go with, eventually deciding on some darker pinks to get a creepy look.

Next we have one of the resin Hellbeasts, with lots of slobber. This one got some greys for the skin because I didn't really want them all to match. I really like his look, though the slobber isn't as prominent as I had hoped.



And then I tried some lighter browns for this other resin Hellbeast. I like the skulls on the chains of the resin ones. 



Finally, we've got the other seated Hellbeast. I think this was the first one that was built, i forgot that the servoskull was added because he had the same issue as the first one abeve.. I wanted to use the damaged servoskull from one of the Blackstone Fortress figures under his paw because that seemed like it would be cool on the high tech base. This one is a blue-grey that I really enjoy from Ammo by Mig.


Here we have a couple of the Hellbeasts with the regular size comparison team (Raging Heroes Jailbird, Primaris Marine, and Victoria Miniatures Highlander).

And here we've got some Antares figures with Hellbeasts. Below we have a couple Hellbeasts with some other big monsters.

Comments

Popular Posts