Three Tempting Succubi

I've wanted to finish these three Succubi from Heresy Miniatures for a very long time. The problem was I couldn't figure out how I should base them. Should they all be on the same base? If not how big should their bases be? What else should go on the base with them? I finally decided how they should be based and went about painting them. Slowly. One at a time. But at last they're finally all finished. 




This first finished succubus was finished in late 2022. I don't love how the marbling on the base came out, but it's fine. She is the Succubus of Wine, so she's got lots of booze bottles around her, or is it? I'm sure that's just some spilled wine on the floor...






Next we've got the Succubus of Skulls, because she collects skulls. What is that on the floor behind her (it was a leftover bit of a plastic skeleton leg)? She also seems to be enjoying a juicy snack...






The final one is the Succubus of Scrolls, she likes to write about her adventures and read them again and again to get new ideas. What do these scrolls say? Sorry, I don't read Old Middle Succubish...




Here we have an adventurer confronting these alluring creatures. What horrible fate awaits him?

Comments

Popular Posts