Raging Heroes - Faceless Mother

 

From one of the Raging Heroes Kickstarters, the Iron Empire Faceless Mother.


One of the first Raging Heroes figures I put together, but then she kept getting shifted around on the painting table with occasional attention. She suffered the loss of her right hand somehow, so found a suitable replacement from the Dreamforge Games Eisenkern kits. Now it looks like she's casting a spell or giving a blessing or something.


I did a few progressively lighter layers of blue drybrushing then focused on the non-blue details before giving her a dark wash. Then I returned with some highlighting to make certain areas pop more. I think she turned out better than if I had continued to try to paint her perfectly.


Below we've got a comparison shot with the Raging Heroes Jailbird, Victoria Miniatures Highlander, and GW Primaris.


Comments

Popular Posts