Last Woman Standing (Salute 2019)

I have never been to Salute (the big UK miniatures show), but I know people. That's how I got my hands on this 2019 Salute mini.


It came with a lozenge type base, but I'm not  a fan of weird shaped bases usually, so I used a flat Beyond the Gates of Antares base and built up around the integral bases to get a more pleasant post apocalyptic surface. 



I planned on going crazy with the colors but ended up sticking with mostly my go-to choices. The reds for her jacket got a little touch of color shifting red metallic to make it more fancy. 


I wasn't sure about the lizard but decided on blues because it seemed like I could get some good exotic look from that. I think he turned out okay. 



Here we have the "Last Woman Standing" mini with a batch of other 28mm figures. Left to right- Star Wars Imperial Assault, Victoria Miniatures, GW, Raging Heroes.

Comments

Popular Posts