August Familiar Frenzy

A truckload of little magical familiars were painted over the last week or so. So many quick but pleasant paintjobs that helped clear some room on the painting table. 

This book holder guy (metal from Reaper) was the first one done. The "text" was done with a micron pen and then a little paint for the colorful bits.


Next was this old metal cockatrice from Grenadier that I've been avoiding for years and years. I think it turned out pretty nice.


From Diehard Miniatures first Kickstarter, this succubus was another one I has avoided for years. I'm glad I finally put her together and I think she turned out great.

This little gargoyle/imp came from the Cursed City box. His orange skin was a change to what I usually would use on a little demon guy.

Another Reaper metal figure, this little succubus was fun to paint up especially with her florescent skin.


Then came another book holder guy (again a metal fig from Reaper). Again used a micron pen for the "text" in the book. 


And a third succubus (Reaper metal) was going to be the final familiar of this frenzy, until...


I came across this little gargoyle on a pillar from the base of a Hellboy Heroclix mini. The pre-painted version was mostly a dark grey on all of it. I did various grey drybrushing layers that turned out looking great.



Comments

Popular Posts