Two More Female Assassins

 

Minor conversions on both of these that fall into my recent popular personal category of "stuff that has been left to languish unpainted/partially painted/untouched for too long" miniatures. They would both work well as assassins for various sci-fi settings.

This first one comes from the Dark Age game and is a Werner Klocke sculpt. She originally had two huge guns that I removed and replaced with pistols from one of the Void 1.1 weapons packs. She sat partially painted for over a decade until the next mini was finally prepped and I decided it was as good a time as any to finally finish her off. With her fancy jacket I've been thinking she might fit in well with the Maestro's Operatic warband.




This one is an Artemis Biomech from the Void 1.1 spinoff skirmish game Metropolis. I just really liked the look of her but couldn't bring myself to paint her for years and years because I was afraid I'd mess her up. About a year ago I got together some bits to do a conversion of her weapon from the more reasonable sized pistol she came sculpted with to the giant 40K monstrosity she now has. I think it works and I actually like how the paint scheme turned out.


Comments

Popular Posts