Stone Heads and Space Crates

 

Some spur of the moment scatter terrain or objectives finished this time.

These crates came with the recent Vaporators from the Star Wars Legion line of accessories (the miniatures themselves are too big for my taste but the vehicles and stuff fit with more normal sized minis). Instead of leaving them loose I split the crates into two groups to go on bases.


This grouping just has 2 crates to block movement.


For this grouping I wanted to leave room for a human sized figure to take cover behind or for a smaller objective to be placed. 


Here we see how Shefdu and his Freeborn buddy fit with the space crates. 


Next we have these big stone heads from Scibor Miniatures that I've been trying to figure out how to use for years. The other day something just clicked and I decided to try it out with a couple of the heads.

This one is a little shorter but larger.

This smaller head I wanted to be higher and I really like how it came out.

These stone heads will fit in with fantasy and sci-fi settings as needed. Above we have an Aegyptus adventuring party examining a stone head to get to some long-hidden treasure. Below we have Shefdu and his Freeborn buddy confronting the stone heads for information about their objective. 


Comments

Popular Posts