Imperial Assault Rebel Engineer and Mon Calamari Sniper

For no particular reason (pay no attention to the date!) I decided it was time to finish up a couple of Star Wars Imperial Assault minis (better minis in a proper scale than the Legion ones). These were both painted throughout the day today and they came out pretty good. Both were rebased from their integral bases onto 25mm Necromunda scenic bases.

This Rebel Engineer girl is just a nice little sculpt that I'm glad I finally painted up. I tried to do different colors than any other paint jobs of the mini that I've seen.

This Mon Calamari sniper is one I've wanted to paint for a long time but the usual "but I don't really need him for a game right now" mentality kept pushing him to the back of the proverbial line. He turned out very close to what I had envisioned when I first got him. I really like how his red coat and skin came out.

Comments

Popular Posts