Mad Dark Side User - Admiral Prymello

Continuing the recent theme of "miniatures I've had plans for years and finally executed those plans" this excellent Werner klocke sculpt from the Dark Age game has finally gone from bare metal in a baggie to complete for the tabletop. 

The only conversion was to remove his traditional swordblade and use a length of brass pin for the lightsaber blade. I spread a little UV resin on the blade to try something a little different. 

The Dark Age miniatures are a little bigger than 28mm so I decided he'd look more comfortable on something a little bigger than a standard 25mm round base. The Star Wars Legion fancy bases are 28mm, oddly, and I thought he looked pretty good on one.

The rough backstory I had in my head for him all these years is of a demented Dark Sider who isn't a Sith he's just crazy and kinda evil. Is he a fallen Jedi or just naturally able to use the force? It's unclear if he actually was an Admiral of some kind or just chose to call himself that. One thing that is clear is he likes to collect bones and wear them. Plus he's got a fancy jewel on his necklace. 

Comments

Popular Posts