Diehard Miniatures - Two Killbots

Two Warbots (I prefer to call them 'killbots') from one of the Diehard Miniatures Oldhammer-style Kickstarters. They're good and chunky to better destroy all humans... They have matching color schemes which is not what I originally intended, but I think they look good together.

First up is the repurposed construction bot I've come to call "Monowheel Killbot."
The arms came separately and there was a mishap right after they were pinned (I dropped him and the chainsaw arm was bent WAY up but the shoulder pin held so I could gently pull the arm down closer to the intended position.
Like many a miniature lately, the Monowheel Killbot got his slotta tab snipped and a UV resin textured base topper. I used 2 pins to keep him stable on the base but the mishap mentioned above bent the pins forward a lot so I had to fix that issue before starting to paint.

Next up is the Walter the Warbot sculpt. I knew I wanted to do a big red stripe on the middle part of his head the first time I saw him. This is a really pleasant sculpt.
Walter also got his slotta tab snipped and a UV resin base topper.

Here we've got the Wandering Techpriest and his apprentice preparing to reprogram the Killbots so they will be more obedient...

The War Doctor confronts the Killbots somewhere during his adventures in the Time War...

Comments

Popular Posts