Unincorporated Monsters (and more DF Game Tiles)


CP Models Night Horror. For some reason I keep flashing back to the Flukeman from that XFiles episode...

One of the transparent green figures from Reapers Bones Kickstarter. I should've shined a light on him from behind so he'd look more ghostly...

Also from the Bones Kickstarter-- Mr Bones! (I got 4 or 5 of this guy and I'm gonna change the shovel blade on the rest so each one will be diferent...

Also from CP Models two of the Squid-Faced Demons. These guys and their brothers will be used as minions for a scifi villain in the not too distant future...

 Finally, some more Game Tiles in the "Tomb of Cherkiti paintscheme. I tried something different on a couple of the wall sections per some suggestions but I really didn't like how they turned out. Plus the first door!

Comments

Popular Posts