Twinday 2022 Minis- Two Dark Siders

 

It's the 24th Twinday, my young twin and I (separated by 20something years) have just not stopped aging. This time it's a couple of WarGods miniatures converted into Dark/Siders/Sith Fiends.

First up is Darth Bakammut. This conversion of the Sebeki Butcher figure was started around 2009 or so but merely primed witha large hole in his head (I used the Sebeki Harbinger head on the Butcher body so there was a place for hisa fancy ha to go). I was unaware of the hole until last month when I started working on him in earnest. So I stopped the painting and broke out the greenstuff to fashion a fin because he's a space crocodile guy, he cares not for your terrestrial expectations!


I switched up his base before the painting started because I wanted him to be a savage-looking Sith guy in a technological setting. I picked up some great 3D printed bases from lasercraft at GenCon this year and this one looked just right for what I wanted.

The second part of this duo (I don't know if they would actually work together or at cross-purposes, kinda like my young twin and I sometimes) is Lady Yriss with her fancy holocron. She's a very simple conversion of the Priestess of Eris mini from the Olympus range. I turned her Apple of Discord into a Sith Holocron with some UV resin. Her skull-headed rod made an easy lightsaber handle. i really like how she came out since I decided not to go with any facepaint or tattoos (since I usually screw them up).



Finally we have a little battlescene with the recently completed lil' Jedi guy.

Comments

Popular Posts